RECOUP Research and Education Foundation (RREF) is a part of Sharanam Charitable Trust
The primary objective of the Trust is to spread awareness about the advances in medical management and bring it within reach of every Indian with a locomotor disability, irrespective of socioeconomic status.
1. To establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, support hospitals, nursing homes, clinics and other similar institutions or centers for rendering or providing medical treatment, care, rehabilitation, and relief and/or aid to the physically or mentally challenged or less abled persons.
2. To give, provide and/or render help and assistance in cash or kind or in any other shape or form including food, shelter, clothes and medicines to the needy, poor and deserving persons undergoing such medical treatment, care and rehabilitation.
3. To aid research in all disciplines of medical sciences for better management of locomotor disabilities.
4. To organise and aid camps, seminars, workshops, meetings, national/ international conferences, web based and distance learning educational programmes, and using mass media to disseminate information and create awareness among sufferers, medical fraternity and related professionals regarding researches and modern advancements in diagnostic, medical treatment, surgical intervention and rehabilitation techniques.
5. To publish media material to disseminate knowledge on prevention and treatment of locomotor disabilities.